Monday, May 20, 2013

I Just Wana Spring



Strips are in this season and I absolutely love them! Who doesn't love a good striped blazer. This was a classy ensemble I through together for a dinner date with my sister. I took the button up green shirt and tucked it into my favorite high-wasted shorts, just to give a little vintage touch. I added my black pointy heels because it's all about the strappy, pointy and lace up heels this season!! I finished this look of with this amazing blazer!!

I hope you guys enjoy this look as much as I did!!

4 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! SO FIERCE!!!
    I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!
    ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ;)
    INSIDE OUT <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, You look really amazing. Love the striped blazer!!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete